Night of Inspiration
- When: February 6, 2013, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Where: William F. Starr Hall William R. Davis Courtroom and Reading Room
Willajeanne F. McLean, Interim Dean, University of Connecticut School of Law
Claire Howard, President, University of Connecticut Black Law Students Association
- Christine Rapillo '90, Director of Delinquency Defense and Child Protection, Connecticut Office of Chief Public Defender
- Professor Lahny Silva '07, Associate Professor of Law, Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Sandra Staub, Legal Director, Connecticut ACLU
- Lynn Cochrane '82, Attorney, Greater Hartford Legal Aid
- Christina M. Kishimoto, Ed.D., Superintendent, Hartford Public Schools
This event is partially or fully paid for by the student body of UConn Law, under the direction of the Student Bar Association. All law students are invited and encouraged to participate.
Recent Homepage Highlights
On June 18, Professor Sara Bronin will make a presentation at the annual meeting of the Connecticut Bar Association on "Legal Tools to Address Climate Change" at a panel discussion entitle "Following the Path of the Storm: Legal and Legislative Challenges in Addressing Rising Sea Levels on the Connecticut Coastline."
On June 18, Professor Mark W. Janis will lecture on "Freedom of Religion and European Human Rights Law" at the University of Oxford, England.
On June 17, Professor Alexandra Lahav will speak at the annual meeting of the Connecticut Bar Association (CBA) where she will comment on the proposed changes to the Federal rules of civil procedure.
On June 17, Professor Richard Pomp will speak at the twenty-third annual Summer Tax Institute at University of California - Davis.
Jennifer Brooks-Crozier '12 is the author of "Put Up Your Dukes: The Fight Over Commonality in the Era of Wal-Mart v. Dukes" (19 Texas Wesleyan Law Review 711 (2013)).
On June 13, Professor Richard Pomp will speak on "The State of the States" at the 17th Annual Deloitte Center for Multistate Taxation, an event sponsored by the Multistate Tax Institute at the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.