What to do if there is a problem
First of all, clear up any problems beforehand. That means confirming:
- You can log in, that you know your id and password
- That you don't have any "holds" on your record preventing you from enrolling. (This includes hold due to failure to present proof of immunization as well as indebtedness).
- That you have the correct enrollment appointments assigned as outlined above.
- You can do a "search for classes" on the studentadmin system. *** PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO THE STUDENTADMIN SEARCH FOR CLASSES.. on this panel there is a check box labeled OPEN ONLY -if you leave this checked on, you will never see courses that have already filled up.
- You have a plan ready and know what you'd like to sign up for before the actual time to sign up for classes.
We'd be happy to help resolving any of these matters prior to registration week.
If there is a problem during your enrollment appointment you should email the Registrar's Office.
- You can only email us with a registration problem during your appointment time.
- Tell us what class you're trying to add/drop/swap and what the problem is (tell us the error message you're getting).
- We will address these emails in the order in which they are received.
- We do not accept phone calls or walk in pleas for help at this time.
- We feel that this is the most fair way to handle student problems, as it ensures they are done so on a first come/first served basis, and does not offer an unfair advantage to the student who can get to campus over the student who cannot.