Sample Insurance LL.M Theses
- Angelo Borselli 09, Insurance Rates: Regulation in Comparison with Open Competition, 18 Conn. Ins. L J 109, (2011-2012)
- Gregory S. Arnold, The Impact of an Optional Federal Charter on the Reinsurance Collateral Debate--The Latest Red Herring. (2009)
- Iris Karev, The Thin Edge of the Wedge: prohibiting Underwriting on the Basis of Genetics in Health Insurance.(2006)
- Erich H. Gaston, When Prejudgement Interest Statutes and Insurance Policy Language Collide: Should Freedom of Contract Trump Legislative Intent? 20 QLR 359 (2001)
- Shauhin A. Talesh, Breaking the Learned Helplessness of Patients--Why MCOs Should be Required to Disclose Financial Incentives, 26 Law & Psychol. Rev 49 (2002)
Please contact Insurance Law Librarian Yan Hong for more insurance LLM sample theses.