All students who have previously worked in an on-campus job at the School of Law must complete a minimum of two required forms and await confirmation of their re-authorization before beginning to work in a new role or before resuming work in a job which they had previously held. Students must complete one Authorization Information Sheet (for on-campus student employment) and one Policies and Procedures Acknowledgement Form for each specific job with a given supervisor, for a distinct employment period, funded by a specific budget allocation. Student employment authorizations span no more than one fiscal year and may have end-dates which fall prior to the end of a fiscal year.
Additional paperwork, specific to the individual student's circumstances, may also be required as part of the re-employment process.
- Change of Address (How to)
- Change of Address Form
- Change of Name (How to)
- Change of Name Form
- Changes to income tax withholding (explanation)
- W-4 Federal Income Tax Withholding Form
- CT-W4, State of Connecticut Income Tax Withholding Form
- Changes in citizenship or employment eligibility
- Non-UConn students
- International students
- Work Study students
- Re-employment after 3 years from original date of hire