Student Laptops & Security
Mon - Thurs: 8 AM to 10 PM
Fri: 8 AM to 5 PM
Sat & Sun: Closed
To improve overall security for your computer, the Law ITS Department offers these best practices for safe computing:
- Set good passwords.
- Keep your software updated.
- Run antivirus software.
- Keep system free of spyware.
- Approach email and attachments with care.
- Beware of uncertain web links.
- Limit access to your machine.
- Run a personal firewall.
- Monitor your network usage.
- Be cautious in using P2P file sharing.
- Turn your computer off when not in use.
- Watch for any Law ITS advisories or alerts.