- Class number: 12346
- Term: Spring 2006
Is a detailed study of the practical problems (including, but not limited to, tax problems) that arise in advising clients as to the best means (and the several alternatives) available by which they may transfer property and/or income during their life and at their death. Taught as a seminar, students engage in research and prepare actual documents which are reviewed and individually critiqued.
- Date: Tuesday 09:00-12:00AM
- Location: ST7
- Catalog number-Section number: 853-01
- Course Type: Seminar
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite: Trusts and Estates (742).May Satisfy Writing Req.
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Notes: The Upperclass Writing Requirement for this course can only be satified with the addition of special research project credits.
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 22/24
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: UCWR
- Exam type: NO EXAM