- Class number: 12749
- Term: Fall 2006
Is an examination of the philosophical, psychological, and economic bases of the legal protection of intellectual and artistic works. Topics include the term and scope of protection, international protection, the relationship of copyright and the first amendment, the relationship of federal and state law in the protection of copyrighted material, and the impact of technological change such as developments in computer technology, record piracy, and photocopying.
- Date: Tuesday 2:00-4:45PM
- Location: LB422
- Catalog number-Section number: 834-01
- Course Type: Seminar
- Prerequisites: May Satisfy Writing Req.
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Enrollment status: Closed
- Current enrollment/capacity: 18/18
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 14/50
- Grade basis: Student option
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: UCWR
- Exam type: NO EXAM