American Legal History
- Class number: 12504
- Term: Fall 2007
Explores selected topics in the history of Anglo-American law, including the role of the jury and the ability of common law to change to better meet the needs of society.
- Date: Tuesday 09:30-12:30AM
- Location: ST8
- Catalog number-Section number: 803-01
- Course Type: Seminar
- Prerequisites: May Satisfy Writing Req.
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Notes: This course can only fulfill the student's upperclass writing requirement with the addition of a special research project (1-2 credits).
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 12/18
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: UCWR
- Exam type: NO EXAM