American Legal History
- Class number: 11849
- Term: Fall 2008
Explores selected topics in the history of Anglo-American law, including the role of the jury and the ability of common law to change to better meet the needs of society.
- Date: Wednesday 09:00-12:00AM
- Location: ST108
- Catalog number-Section number: 7803-01
- Course Type: Seminar
- Prerequisites: May Satisfy Writing Req.
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Notes: An additional SRP is required of students satisfying the upperclass writing requirement.
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 21/32
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: UCWR
- Exam type: NO EXAM