American Legal History
- Class number: 13111
- Term: Fall 2009
Explores selected topics in the history of Anglo-American law, including the role of the jury and the ability of common law to change to better meet the needs of society.
- Date: Tuesday 09:00-12:00AM
- Location: ST7
- Catalog number-Section number: 7803-01
- Course Type: Seminar
- Prerequisites: May Satisfy Writing Req.
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Notes: Only with the addition of a Special Research Project may this course be used to satisfy the UCWR.
- Enrollment status: Closed
- Current enrollment/capacity: 18/18
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 7/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: UCWR
- Exam type: NO EXAM