Agency Regulation, Adv Topics
- Class number: 37374
- Term: Fall 2010
As part of the semester in DC program, this seminar will delve into cross-cutting, 'big-picture' issues of regulatory law and policy that students regularly encounter in agency or public interest work. This seminar will be graded, with a pass/fail option.
- Catalog number-Section number: 7576-01
- Course Type: Seminar
- Prerequisites: None
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Notes: Course will meet from 5:30-8:15 on Mondays at 1615 L S NW; Suite 650 (within couple of blocks of Farragut North and Farragut West metro stops).
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 8/15
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/0
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: No
- Exam type: NO EXAM