American Legal History
- Class number: 1779
- Term: Summer 2011
Explores selected topics in the history of Anglo-American law, including the role of the jury and the ability of common law to change to better meet the needs of society.
- Date: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 08:00-10:45AM
- Location: Chase 110
- Catalog number-Section number: 7803-15
- Course Type: Seminar
- Prerequisites: May Satisfy Writing Req.
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Notes: With the addition of a SPR, this course may be used to satisfy a student's upperclass writing requirement.
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 17/18
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: UCWR
- Exam type: NO EXAM