Fed Agency/Non-Prof Internship
Offered as part of the semester in DC program, this internship places selected students in federal agencies, legislative offices or non-profit groups for one semester of service. Students will work for 30 hours a week for 14 weeks.
- Date: TBA
- Location: Washington, DC
- Catalog number-Section number: 7578-01
- Course Type: Fieldwork
- Prerequisites: None
- Credits (min/max): 7/7
Students do not self enroll for the DC program (of which this course is a part). Enrollment is by application.
- Enrollment status: Closed
- Current enrollment/capacity: 16/8
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Pass/Fail
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: No
- Exam type: NO EXAM