Constitutional Law, Prob In
- Class number: 55304
- Term: Spring 2012
This is a research and writing seminar in constitutional law. Each seminar member will prepare, under close supervision, a paper on a constitutional law topic. Each week the student will submit all of his or her research notes, drafts, etc., for biweekly or weekly discussion with the instructor. Completed or nearly completed papers will be presented to the full seminar during the final five weeks. Topics will be selected from a list provided by the instructor or by the student with the instructor's agreement. Completed papers may satisfy the Upperclass Writing Requirement. Prerequisite: Constitutional Law (An Introduction) or Constitutional Law I and II. Limited to ten students. DESCRIPTION PENDING FACULTY APPROVAL.
- Date: Wednesday 2:00-5:00PM
- Location: ST112
- Catalog number-Section number: 7967-01
- Course Type: Seminar
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite: Constitutional Law, An IntroductionMay Satisfy Writing Req.
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Notes: Constitutional Law (or Constitutional Law I/II) is a prerequisite for this course.
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 9/10
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: UCWR
- Exam type: NO EXAM