Family Law, Topics In
- Class number: 55332
- Term: Spring 2012
Is a seminar focusing on problems of family law which are also considered in the field of church and state. Topics to be discussed include: the definition of marriage; religious factors in custody and in adoption; problems of religious divorce; religion and education. The course in Family Law is not a prerequisite. There is no examination. A paper is required. Papers may be used to satisfy the Upperclass Writing Requirement.
- Date: Wednesday 10:00-12:00AM
- Location: ST112
- Catalog number-Section number: 7971-01
- Course Type: Seminar
- Prerequisites: May Satisfy Writing Req.
- Credits (min/max): 2/2
- Notes: With permission of the instructor, students may meet additional paper requirements and take the course for an additional credit.
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 11/18
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: UCWR
- Exam type: NO EXAM