Insurance Law, Topics In:
- Class number: 13808
- Term: Fall 2012
- Instructor: Ewald,Francois
This course will be offered periodically and will examine current, relevant issues of insurance law.
- Date: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 2:00-4:30PM
- Location: LB422
- Catalog number-Section number: 7694-01
- Course Type: Seminar
- Prerequisites: Prerequisite: Principles of Insurance (7675).
- Credits (min/max): 1/1
- Notes: This course meets for two weeks: Oct 1-12, 2012.
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 2/10
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: No
- Exam type: NO EXAM