This course presents a topical and historical overview of insurance regulation, with an emphasis on the economic and social underpinnings of insurance institutions and the problems presented by the dominance of state level regulation of a multi-national industry.
- Date: Thursday 6:30-9:15PM
- Location: LB422
- Catalog number-Section number: 7717-10
- Course Type: Lecture
- Prerequisites: None
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
Seats have been reserved for evening and Insurance LLM students.
- Enrollment status: Closed
- Current enrollment/capacity: 10/10
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 2/50
- Grade basis: Student option
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: No
- Exam type: PROCTORED (2012-12-20T18:30:00)