- Class number: 13190
- Term: Spring 2013
- Instructor: Hall,Christopher
This course focuses on state and federal laws related to corporate mergers and acquisitions. Topics covered include acquisition structures, fiduciary duties of corporate managers, target defensive tactics, state anti-takeover statutes, and the regulation of corporate acquisitions under the federal securities laws. Prerequisite: Business Organizations (7605) and Securities Regulation (7724).
- Date: Wednesday 09:00-12:00PM
- Location: LB 202
- Catalog number-Section number: 7725-01
- Course Type: Lecture
- Prerequisites: Pre/Co requisite: Business Organizations (7605).
- Credits (min/max): 3/3
- Notes: Pre Requisites: Business Organizations (7605) and Securities Regulation (7724).
- Course mailing list
- Enrollment status: Open
- Current enrollment/capacity: 9/45
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: No
- Exam type: TAKE HOME