- Class number: 13866
- Term: Spring 2013
- Instructor: Dwyer,Kip
In this course, students will learn the fundamentals of first party property insurance. Topics to be covered include the concepts of fortuity, policy language and its evolution, business interruption coverage, and the handling of suspicious claims, and bad faith.
- Date: Thursday 6:30-8:30PM
- Location: LB422
- Catalog number-Section number: 7790-10
- Course Type: Lecture
- Prerequisites: None
- Credits (min/max): 2/2
Course has a 3rd credit option.
TO STUDENTS WHO MAY SIT FOR THE NEW YORK BAR EXAM: there are limitations set by the New York Board of Law Examiners on credits taken in an asynchronous course and distance learning format. Students should review eligibility requirements as posted.
- Course mailing list
- Enrollment status: Closed
- Current enrollment/capacity: 13/12
- Reserve population/capacity: 0/0
- Waitlist enrollment/capacity: 0/50
- Grade basis: Graded
- Satisifies Writing Requirement: No
- Exam type: PROCTORED (2013-05-13T18:30:00)