Internal access to files/transcripts
It is the policy of the Law School to restrict access to any student files/transcripts to those staff members and faculty having a legitimate administrative or educational purpose for such inspection. Therefore, files/transcripts of matriculated or graduated students may not be examined by anyone without the written consent of the student involved, with the exception of the following:
- the dean and the administrative staff;
- the Faculty Petitions Committee;
- the Faculty Admissions Committee;
- the Faculty Committee on Scholarships and Awards;
- the Hearing Board and Appeals Board on student misconduct;
- such persons or faculty committees as the dean authorizes for legitimate administrative or educational purposes.