The library recently added three new databases to its collection:
- Fastcase provides the full text of state and federal primary legal materials, including federal cases, statutes, regulations, and court rules, and the primary law of all 50 states. Materials are searchable by keyword, natural language, or citation.
- IPQuester covers worldwide industrial property practice, proceedings, and law, including patents, trademarks, and utility models, with coverage of over 250 countries and jurisdictions.
Oxford Reports on International Law provides cases on public international law from domestic and international courts, as well as expert analysis and commentary, with selected coverage from 1900 to the present. 3 separate modules are included:
- Oxford Reports on International Law in Domestic Courts
- Oxford Reports on International Investment Claims
- Oxford Reports on International Courts of General Jurisdiction