There are a number of email lists available at UConnLaw to facilitate communication with particular groups and to support the delivery of specific content. Most of these lists are available from the directory in LawMail but a few require an email address.
- Faculty List: Includes members of the Law School Faculty and as well as administrators and directors. The Faculty list is available in the UConnLaw Directory through Lotus Notes and the LawMail web interface.
- Staff List: Contains all staff members of UconnLaw. The Staff list is available in the UConnLaw Directory through Lotus Notes and the LawMail web interface.
- Students List: Contains the email addresses of the entire student body. The Students list is available in the UConnLaw Directory through Lotus Notes and the LawMail web interface.
- Cohort Lists: Students are also subscribed at the beginning of each academic year to a list according to their division and class level. This list is for official communications that pertain to their cohort. The Cohort lists are available in the UConnLaw Directory through Lotus Notes and the LawMail web interface.
- TWEN: All courses taught at the Law School have a TWEN site automatically created for that course. TWEN is a course management system which provides multiple tools such as email and the ability to post files and materials. Every section of every course has a TWEN web page. Instructors and faculty support staff are automatically added to the TWEN course. It is the Students’ responsibility to add course to their TWEN profile. To access TWEN, use your Westlaw account at http://lawschool.westlaw.com/twen/
- Community List: The community list provides a mechanism for discussions of interest to the community, which are not official communications. You may subscribe or unsubscribe to this list at any time.