- Regalia rentals are handled through the Law School Co-op Bookstore (hereinafter, Co-op)
- The cost to rent regalia is $39.35 ($37.00 plus $2.35 sales tax).
- Please complete the Regalia Order Form and return to the Co-op by March 17, 2014.
- Orders received after Monday, March 17, 2014 will be charged an additional fee of $50.00.
- Notices will be emailed to students and posted at the bookstore once regalia becomes available. Caps and gowns will be available for pick up at the Co-op.
- After the commencement ceremony, students should return their caps and gowns to the student lounge in the Thomas J. Meskill Law Library. In the event of rain, students should return their regalia to Janet M. Blumberg Hall.