- Complete a degree audit with the Registrar’s Office.
- Complete all requirements for graduation including legal profession, the upper class writing and experiential learning requirements.
- Familiarize yourself with all requirements and deadlines for the bar exam in the state in which you intend to practice.
- Sign up for the Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam (MPRE), if taking the bar outside of Connecticut. Register online.
- Explore options for commercial bar preparation courses.
- Complete a graduate employment survey.