Arts, Entertainment and Sports Law Society (AESLS)
Arts, Entertainment and Sports Law Society (AESLS) is an organization of students interested in arts, entertainment and sports law. AESLS's aim is to facilitate student access to resources and opportunities in these areas within the legal community. During the academic year, AESLS sponsors career panels to provide students the opportunity to see and hear arts, entertainment and sports law practitioners.
- President: Michael Schoenberger
- Vice President: Robert Cane
- Treasurer: Michael Civitello
- Secretary: Rachel Sheehan
- Faculty Advisor Lewis Kurlantzick