(Click the cover image to read in a magazine format.)
- E-Graduates: Mark A. Cohen '79, Rudy DeFelice '91, Matthew Small '99, Jeremy Gall '01 and Marianne Reiner LL.M. '01
- Sidebar: Professor Richard Pomp, Internet sales tax
- New Faculty: Associate Professor Dalié Jiménez, Associate Professor James Kwak, Visiting Professor John J. Chung, Richard D. Tulisano '69 Human Rights Fellow Lisa J. Laplante, Professor-in-Residents and Director of the Center for Energy and Environmental Law Joseph A. Macdougald '96, William R. Davis Clinical Teaching Fellow Miriam M. Marton, Visiting Assistant Professor George A. Mocsary, and Visiting Professor Gordon Silverstein
- Diversity Week 2011: Special guests Jarrett Thomas Barrios and Derrick Bell, Jr.
- Student Bar Association 50th Anniversary Celebration
- Around Campus: "Seeking Justice: The Role of Mental Illness in Defining Guilt," "Nuclear Waste: The Challenges of Storage and Disposal," Second Circuit Court of Appeals Live Hearings, 2011 Connecticut Law Review Award - Kathleen A. Murphy '87, "Actuarial Litigation: How Statistics Can Help Resolve Big Cases," "Egypt Post-Revolution: Reestablishing the Rule of Law in the Middle East," and the 2011 Day Pitney Visiting Scholar - Bob Woodward
- Commentary: Joseph C. Steffan '94 on the repeal of Don't Ask/Don't Tell
- Commencement 2011
- Reunion 2011
- Giving Back: Cornelius "Con" O'Leary '82 and Emily Bell '02
- Class Notes
- UConn Law Wins! Read the magazine and see if you can find the message on the cover. Visit www.uconnlawwins.org to see a full list of wins!