Congratulations and welcome to the University of Connecticut School of Law.
To preserve an offer of admission and ultimately your seat in the class, all admitted applicants must complete the following steps:
- If applying for grant assistance through the financial aid office you must submit your application by April 15, 2013.
- Complete the Notice of Intention form by your first deposit due date. Please note that submission of this form will also act as an acceptance of any scholarship offer.
- Submit required seat deposits.
- The Notice of Intention and seat deposit should be mailed by the deadline to: University of Connecticut School of Law, Admissions Office, 45 Elizabeth Street, Hartford, CT 06105.
- Second seat deposit of $250 is due on June 1, 2013. If you prefer, you may send the full deposit of $500 by the first deposit due date.
- International students must contact Deb Funke for required documentation within two weeks of admission.
- Submit College Certification form by July 31, 2013.
- Submit official complete transcript(s) by July 31, 2013.
- Submit biographical form to the Registrar’s Office by July 31, 2013.
- Submit proof of immunization by July 31, 2013.
- Out of state students should review the process of becoming a Connecticut resident.
- Review Character and Fitness requirements.
- Tuition payments are due on August 1, 2013. For more information about payment options please visit the Bursar’s Office web page.
In addition to the above all admitted students have an ongoing obligation to:
- Keep us informed of any email or address changes.
- Notify us if there is a material change in your application. This includes failure to successfully complete degree requirements, and any issues impacting character/fitness (i.e., academic discipline, charges, arrests and convictions).
- Notify us in writing if you choose to withdraw.
We invite you to explore our website, visit our beautiful campus, join the Facebook group for admitted students (University of Connecticut School of Law Classes of 2016 and 2017), learn about student life at UConn Law, and talk to our diverse students, staff and alumni.
As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Office.
|Notice of Intention 2013May.pdf||59.18 KB|