Night of Inspiration
- When: February 6, 2013, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Where: William F. Starr Hall William R. Davis Courtroom and Reading Room
Willajeanne F. McLean, Interim Dean, University of Connecticut School of Law
Claire Howard, President, University of Connecticut Black Law Students Association
- Christine Rapillo '90, Director of Delinquency Defense and Child Protection, Connecticut Office of Chief Public Defender
- Professor Lahny Silva '07, Associate Professor of Law, Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Sandra Staub, Legal Director, Connecticut ACLU
- Lynn Cochrane '82, Attorney, Greater Hartford Legal Aid
- Christina M. Kishimoto, Ed.D., Superintendent, Hartford Public Schools
This event is partially or fully paid for by the student body of UConn Law, under the direction of the Student Bar Association. All law students are invited and encouraged to participate.
Recent Homepage Highlights
When Kristen Bandura '13 walks across the dais to receive her diploma from the School of Law on Sunday, she will literally be following in the footsteps of her older brother, Justin, also a member of the Class of 2013.
Andraya Pulaski '13 clearly remembers the day she decided she wanted to be a lawyer. She was 10 and spent a day shadowing a friend’s father at his firm. Now she is on the verge of fulfilling that dream.
On May 21, Professor Richard A. Wilson will present "International Law of Speech Crimes" as part of a series of guest lectures at the International Criminal Court, The Netherlands.
On May 20, the Law School's Insurance Law Center will present a symposium on Lawyers Professional Liability. The event is being presented in cooperation with the Hartford Chapter of the Professional Liability Underwriting Society.
On May 17, Professor Richard Pomp will be a presenter at the 10th Annual New Mexico Tax Policy Conference in Albuquerque.
On May 15, Professor Darcy Kirk will be the luncheon speaker at the annual meeting of the New Jersey Law Librarians Association where she will update the group on the activities of the Association of American Law Libraries (AALL). Kirk currently serves as president of the AALL.