Software and Hardware Support
The IS department attempts to provide a high-level of technical support for all officially supported software, although the level of support varies according to the availability of appropriate staff expertise.
The Helpdesk should be the first point of contact for any software or hardware problems or issues.
- Aim - To provide appropriate software on a PC suitable for teaching, research, and staff use.
- Applies to - PCs that are University-owned.
- Includes - all currently supported software and hardware
- Excludes - Non-University owned hardware or software.
- Aim - To provide appropriate and cost-effective printers suitable for staff and faculty needs.
- Includes - all currently supported HP printers.
- Excludes - all printers that were not approved by the Information Systems department prior to purchase.