Student Consumer Information
The Higher Education Opportunities Act (HEOA) requires colleges and Universities that participate in federal student financial aid programs to disclose certain information to current and prospective students, and University employees. This site was developed to provide these disclosures in one coherent location. Please follow the links below for information on each of the topics listed. For questions, please contact the appropriate office.
- Academic Calendar
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- The School of Law is Accredited by the American Bar Association, Section on Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar. American Bar Association, 321 N. Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654-7598. 800.285.2221.
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Character and Fitness: In accordance with Section 504(a) of the American Bar Association's Standards for Approval of Law Schools, applicants to the Law School should understand that there are character, fitness and other qualifications for admission to the bar. Applicants are therefore encouraged, prior to matriculation, to determine what those requirements are in the state(s) in which the applicant intends to practice. Additional information is available at the Web site of the National Conference of Bar Examiners. Please also review the Admission to the Bar section of the Student Handbook.
- Curricular Offerings
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Educational Program
- Student Diversity
- Student Enrollment Data
- Textbook Information
- Transfer Admission Policies
- Student Financial Assistance
- Student Loan Information
Health and Safety
- Campus Security Policies, Crime Statistics and Crime Log
- Vaccination Policies
- Wellness & Prevention Services
Confidentiality of Student Records
Other Information and Resources