Student Email - Our student email server is currently unavailable. All University and Law School email will be sent to students' uconn.edu addresses. Any email forwarded to a students.law.uconn.edu email address will not be delivered.
Notice: End of Life for Windows XP - Beginning April 8, 2014, Microsoft will no longer support Windows XP. More information: February 12, 2014 UConn Daily Digest.
Planned Maintenance - Panopto will be down on Saturday, March 22nd, from 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST for upgrades. During this time, you will not be able to access recordings. Any attempts to upload will result in a "Server unable to connect" message. You will be able to record offline and upload later.
Mon - Thurs: 8 AM to 10 PM
Fri: 8 AM to 5 PM
Sat & Sun: Closed
To improve overall security for your computer, the Law ITS Department offers these best practices for safe computing:
- Set good passwords.
- Keep your software updated.
- Run antivirus software.
- Keep system free of spyware.
- Approach email and attachments with care.
- Beware of uncertain web links.
- Limit access to your machine.
- Run a personal firewall.
- Monitor your network usage.
- Be cautious in using P2P file sharing.
- Turn your computer off when not in use.
- Watch for any Law ITS advisories or alerts.